|Mystery Action Adventure
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Slovak
Keyboard / Xbox 360 Controller with vibration function
24 January 2014
|In the medieval Kingdom of Uhorsko, a young alchemist named Dominik is summoned to assist in stopping a ravenous beast. Dominik's goals soon change as he discovers he has been bitten, and cursed to become the very thing he has set out to stop. Now he must delve further into a dark castle in search of a cure, and cold answers to the enigma he finds himself entangled in along the way.|
- Use moonlight to transform into a werewolf at any time. Transformation can be prolonged by killing
humans, breaking stone beacons or standing in the moonlight.
- Run, hide and survive being hunted in the darkest places.
- Pick the perfect time to switch between human and werewolf to solve puzzles such as creating potions
by mixing ingredients.
- Steal gold or rare items from castle inhabitants or by lock-picking.
- Use your map and explore a vast castle to unravel its mystery.
- Experience a mysterious story with multiple endings.
- A classic indie-style with a Gothic theme.
- Full voice-over dialogue and subtitles to deliver the chilling tale.
- Soundtrack developed exclusively for the game included in the digital copy.
- Xbox 360 Controller support with vibration function.
|Minimum System Requirements:|
|Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 or 64 bit)
1.8 GHz or equivalent processor
1 GB RAM
Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB of RAM
2 GB HD space
Windows compatible keyboard and mouse / Xbox360 controller
DirectX compatible sound card
|© 2014 FUN Creators. All Rights Reserved. Guise Of The Wolf is a trademark of FUN Creators.|